In-Home Care, Community, Senior Services, Meals on Wheels - spokane adult services


Adult Services - Passages Spokane spokane adult services

In Spokane County, people 21 years of age or older (with developmental disabilities) and their families are able to choose the agency they would like to provide.

All reports will be screened by Adult Protective Services and/or Residential Care Services. If the person is in immediate danger, call 911. You do not need proof.

APS will take the report and investigate if APS has jurisdiction and the adult is and offer protective services if the investigator determines abuse has occurred.

Direct and contracted services seniors and vulnerable adults with disabilities Serves northern Ferry, Pend Oreille, Spokane, Stevens, Whitman. In-Home Care.